Spend your time productively while staying at home! ⠀
We have decided to share some useful links and websites for the aspiring or experienced Media Team Members and Editors, or just people interested in boosting their creativity:
1. color.adobe.com/create – Create beautiful palettes based on color theory using this amazing tool from Adobe.
2. In-camera transitions – Practice in-camera transitions with the help of Mango Street. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82keIqP3EMI)
3. MOOCs – Want to learn design theory? Sign up for MOOCs of top universities in edX, and you can even pay to get a certificate at the end of your course!
4. Dribbble – Platform for design inspiration.
5. 1x – Platform for photography inspiration.
6. zenhabits – If you’re not taking care of yourself, you may not be your best self. And if you’re not your best self, how can you make your best creative work? This blog is all about finding peace – zen if you will – so you can remove any blockers to creativity and productivity.
7. Wix – Why not update your portfolio? Use Wix to showcase your works.
8. Hemingway – If you want to practice your writing, this app will be a good friend of yours. Hemingway lets you know if your sentences are hard to read, and if you can substitute complex words for simpler ones. It also lets you know if you are using adverbs or passive voice too much in your writing. The online version works very well and there is also a desktop version for PC and Mac.